Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/10/11 9:55am Apartments at American Tobacco

    Well I'm back! Got my schedule right and my routine down pact again. For the past month my poop schedule has been off, using the bathroom at home instead of "on the road".
  Todays adventure brings me to The Apartments at American Tobacco in downtown Durham NC. Now first things first. I am absolutely infatuated with this place. If I made over 100k a year this would be where I would want to live. It's just so suave and cool. But anyways, on to business.
    I felt today's brick coming a mile away. Woke up this morning with a bubbly stomach and just knew today was going to be a blog entry kind of day. I went up to the leasing office and asked to use the john. I usually avoid this place because there is almost zero privacy here. The thin bathroom door is literally 10 feet from where someone works. But the way I felt, the time limit that was about to expire before I crapped my pants was closing in. In other words, I didn't care if it sounded like I was murdering someone in there, this was gonna happen!
  So I ran in and from the time I locked the door to the time I sat down was a blur. The only thing I remember was ripping my coat off and throwing it on the floor. I sat down and flushed at the same time I went so not to stink up the joint. It was pointless because before the bowl could refill with water I had filled it back up with round 2 of my feces. It made me wish I never courtousy flushed just so I could see the full mountain of poop I was holding on to. I reflushed before I wiped. Today's butt shredder was 7 wipes! What a stinky, sweaty, and painful return.... But oh was it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment