Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/15/11 11:27am Shoney's Restaurant

    Todays adventure takes me outside of the Triangle area of North Carolina to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. (yeah yeah I know not a big road trip but whatever!)  This morning I stopped at Shoney's for the southeast famous breakfast buffet.  Or as I refer to it "world famous bacon buffet".  Anyone who has seen me eat before knows I can eat about a pound of bacon by myself no problem.  To steal a line from Benjamin Franklin and modify it, "Bacon is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    After 3 plates of bacon, and other assorted breakfast items and 3 cups of coffee I had to do what people who eat like a pig have to do.  I paid for my slow death and made a "B line" for the bathroom.  On the way I was hassled by a guy trying to sell me tickets to stuff here in Myrtle Beach.  Why catch people on the way to the throne? Wait until I'm coming out dude! I'll be more comfortable and willing to spend money. But no! You just annoyed me!
    When I walked in the mens room had a certain aura to itself that said "Many pig out experts such as yourself have been here before". (That's not a good thing by the way)  The handicap stall was free this time. As a bonus it had its own sink, SCORE!  I cleaned the seat before I took my position of power.
    I dropped what was the same consistency of rabbit pellets into the bowl.  But these were much bigger and came with a slash back velocity. NOOOO!  I tried to hurry this one along because it was only a matter of time before.... Oh no! no no no not a walk in now!
    Thats right folks, I should have figured out that at Shoney's there would be more than myself that had to use the john.  What was weird about this one was he walked in, stood in front of the stall for a second, realized it was in use, washed his hands to play a little C.Y.A. and walked out the door.  I know what game he was playing.  For him it's either handicap stall or nothing at all.  I can appreciate a person with standards.
   Todays dump will be called "Attack of the Giant Bunny". 5 wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment