Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/13/11 11:00am BP Station

    It was definitely a compromise day for me when I strolled into the BP station in north Durham.  I had to nurse an atomic bomb for about 2 hours before I had an opportunity to drop it like Hiroshima!  And the first chance I had at this gas station I took it.  I knew if I didn't I would have to hold onto it for about another hour or even more.
   I had to do what i dread the most when I have to go this bad, and thats clean a restroom before I use it.  Fortunately, it was a single toilet unit so there was no chance of a walk in.  So after cleaning up other peoples piss and pubes off the seat we were ready to go.  Thankfully, there was a bottle of disinfectant spray on the floor near the sink I could use to clean with.  It's pretty sad that I have to do someone else's job just to use the bathroom...

    The second I sat down somebody knocked on the door making me lose my concentration and causing me to become nervous.  I let out a YO! (I know its lame, but i hate saying stuff like "somebody's in heeerreee") I then refocused and backed it out.  I swear it was a dreadnaught!  Have you ever seen that episode of South Park where the satellite dish came out of Cartman's butt?  That leads me to another question that maybe a female could answer. (I must be delirious if I think women read this blog.) How do girls hover to use the toilet and poop? Because I need a base of operation so i can focus on the task at hand. It just seems like it would be a big mess and a hassle to use the bathroom that way.
    Anyway today there was an interesting drawing on the wall that I found to be "blogworthy".  Based on the sheer magnitude of poop that came out this trip and the location of this entry I will call this one the "BP oil spill". 3 wipes amazingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment