Thursday, November 25, 2010

11/16/2010 8:20am Lowes Hardware

Went into Lowes Hardware today for a "morning delight". Finding the restroom was more complicated than I thought it would be.  It was located at the front of the warehouse instead of the back like I would think it would be.  First off the bathroom wasn't that big compared to the size of the store, and there was no door, kind of an "open affair". Fortunately, the handicap stall was available today so I rushed over and claimed my stake and "took care of business". About midway through, some dope walked into the restroom, completely oblivious to the fact that I was in there, and proper mens room etiquette It wasn't that he walked in but he was humming at the top of his lungs as he walked to the urinal.  The second he got to the stall I recognized the song as he started to sing out loud, "You can go your own waaayyy, go your own waaayyy, you can call it another lonely day!" Really dude! Fleetwood Mac in the mens room?  I hurried up and finished to get away from this dingleberry. Todays poop was two turds one green one brown that I call the "Dr Jekyll, Mr. Hyde" 3 wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment