Thursday, November 25, 2010

11/17/2010 10:24am Food Lion

Ugh Food Lion... It's always a gamble for many different reasons. They're usually not located in the best neighborhoods, restrooms are littered with gang tags, and usually high population so privacy is almost impossible. This particular Food Lion in North Durham suprised me! It was relativly clean, no tags, and I had no walk ins. There were a couple of problems though. The preferred handicap toilet was full of unflushed poop and toilet paper and I didn't want to take the chance of flooding the bathroom by flushing. So, I had to settle for the tight coffin stall next door. Had to drape my coat over the crack in the door for privacy. And my main concern; when I would courtesy flush, I got water splashback so I had to quickly clench to keep hepatitis water out of my butthole. Today's dump was rushed due to my fear of walk ins so it was nervous and messy, not to mention really stinky (taco soup last night). 7 wipes not because of the poop but the freeking splash back!

No comments:

Post a Comment