Thursday, November 25, 2010

11/18/2010 1:23pm North Durham Public Library

Like mana from heaven is the finding of a private clean public restroom. And I think I found my place of porcelain worship at the public library in North Durham. One of the coolest things about this place is the free wifi so I can facebook while I poop, making the handicap stall my own little office. The chance of walk ins is very limited, due to te fact that the most common people at the library mid day are mothers with their young children so they stay out of the mens room.  My only issue is since it's a public building they spend bare bones on luxury. Mainly the John Wayne toilet paper. (Tough as hell and don't take crap from no one) Todays dump kinda hurt like there was a Dorito I didn't fully chew coming out with it. 4 wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment